Euweuh Gawe

Hellooowww everyone! Welcome back to our inconsistent blog~ JWS!

I'm in Bandung, and i don't know what should i do tonight. I can't play ML frequently because the internet so laggy here (I'm AFK just now). So, i do this blog instead, with "RIP english" of course wkwkwk.

What are we talking about? Music? Oh i found one of my favorite indie band in Joox, yes Hidden Message. They are so famous in my high school, maybe because they are from Cibinong. Their vocalist is the owner of Amplop Records. My band (Holister) recorded our 1st single (Slalu Abadi) in there.


Their music is so upbeat, fresh, and easy-listening. I like when the drummer play disco hi-hat. So catchy! I listened to them so long on bus yesterday. I also did headbang here, so my aunt looked at me surprisingly.

It inspires me to make some creation of music. I'm going to make a weekly music cover video. Yes, we'll never too old to do this wkwwk.

(Get a job and wife as*hole!)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asal mula nama Holister

Ayo Rekaman di Kamarmu dan Jadilah Artis Soundcloud!

Techno-F 2012: Fateta Emang Bikin Bangga!