Our Missions

Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Guys!

Pardon me if sometimes (or anytimes?) i make/made you hurt with my words in this blog. You know, It's only joke. I still love you as always.


Omg it's so awkward to write this post in english. Pardon my bad grammar and diction. I'll try my best even i ask my friend to help me, hmm yes my bros: google translate. I try to do this because... I wanna be a rapper like Rich Brian. He's so lit AF. LOL. just kidding surely. I just want to learn english. It's so many benefit if we are fluent in english. Our coolness will increase. It's useful to get a girl (?)(wth). Other than that, we are easier to do any job interviews. Yes, that's the most important one for me, because i'm still looking for a job, a better job with beautiful employees around there (die!).

Wkwkwk okay this is only one of 'Our Missions'. Yes, mission to rule the world. LOL JK. Mission to make better life (and afterlife don't forget).

See ya.

CMIIW PLZ!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Asal mula nama Holister

Ayo Rekaman di Kamarmu dan Jadilah Artis Soundcloud!

Techno-F 2012: Fateta Emang Bikin Bangga!